Even with the crazy summer schedule I've had I have found the time to squeeze in a few books. I think it's easier to get into a book in the summer due to the lack of quality TV they got going on. Other than Hoarders there isn't many shows in my DVR. This summer I finished two series, oh I am a sucker for series! I have to read them all, even if I hated the prior book. It's a sickness or something. I also got out of my YA rut and picked up an adult fiction book, no make that two!!
Here's my additions to my read list:
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
5. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
6. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
7. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
8. The Paris Wife by Paula Mclain
9. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
I have a goal to read 50 books in 2011, I am currently at 24. Eek. I don't think it's going to happen this year. Sad business.....