Friday, October 7, 2011

Almost a sick day




Do you have those days when you can't find anything to wear and you are tempted to call in sick? I have lots of them. In high school if I was absent then my friends assumed that I couldn't find anything I wanted to wear. 90% of the time that they were right and the other 10% of the time I was just to lazy to get there. I was a major slacker in high school but that is a story for another day.

Yesterday I couldn't find any clothes that wanted to stay on my body. I changed outfits numerous times. I have reasons for my recent "I can't find anything to wear" dilemmas. It's starting to get colder and I feel like my closet is not prepared. I have lost some weight in the recent months and any fall/winter clothes from last year are a bit big. I feel dumpy in them. Any clothes I can find that are smaller sizes are summery and well it's too cold for that. I finally settled on a summer dress with a fallish top. Luckily the weather was hittin' the high 60s so I could handle it without getting frozen out at my work.

Dress: LOFT
Sweater: Limited
Belt: UO
Bracelet: Limited
Shoes: Amanda Smith

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit girl! You look so cute.

    ReplyDelete