Tuesday, January 3, 2012
I do this thing that I call making dreams come true. I can't count all the dreams that I have granted but it's a lot. We've granted my mother in law's dream of visiting Falling Waters and I've taken my one niece to the Big Apple for example. Dreams do come true people. On New Year's Day we all meet at Jonathan's mom's house for dinner and discuss our dream list for the upcoming year. 2012 is going to be a big year, so many things are happening I can't even believe it! Lucky for you I'll bring you along for the ride.
Becky's 2012 Dream List
1. Hand make at least one thing every month.
2. Read 52 books. One a week, eek!
3. Camp half way across the country.
4. Be the MOH in my friend Cami's wedding.
5. Throw a kick ass Bridal Shower and Bachlorette party.
6. Five year anniversary photo shoot.
7. BIG 30th birthday party for Jono!
8. Graduate college.
9. Start a new job.
10. Host a craft club.
11. Explore more of Pennsylvania.
12. Get a tattoo.