Here's some Debbie Downer business for you all. Thank you and have a nice day.
1. Pushy sales people and their extended warranties. Thanks for wasting a good hour of my life.
2. My husband traveling for work.
3. Talking on the phone via Face Time. That's crazy awkward and I have a double chin in every angle I hold the phone.
4. Joy eating a shoe. My shoes are one thing you shouldn't mess around with.
5. Gas. With my longer commute the gas mileage and gas price issue is really slapping me in the face.
6. HOMEWORK. I'm so over college I could scream.
7. The melting snow. It's presence was too short.