My St. Patrick's Day green outfit. I know it was strugglin'
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in the post
4. Create 11 new questions for your tagees to answer
5. Tag them on Twitter, Facebook or your blog
Here we go with 11 random (and awesome) things about me:
1. I'm currently re-watching the whole series of How I Met Your Mother. Even the ones I've seen before. I can't get enough of that show.
2. I love sleep. I go to bed early and sleep in late.
3. I'm an over dresser. I wear cocktail dresses to summer picnics.
4. I procrastinate. If it deals with my personal life it gets put off. Like taxes, home work, laundry and the list would never end.
5. I don't make friends easily. It takes me some time to warm up to you.
6. I hate random small talk. Probably why I don't make friends easily. But for reals do I need to talk to the person behind me in the check out line about Chobani yogurt, no. If you want to talk about yogurt in the check out line call somebody.
7. I will be done school FOREVER June 2012. If I ever go back find me and slap me.
8. I'm kind of a coffee snob.
9. I just ate two bags of gummies in like a day. That's why I try not to keep junk food in the house.
10. I judge people who don't recycle.
11. I will pass out after I get my credit card bill this month. Why was everyone offering such craft good deals for St. Patrick's day? Did they think I needed more green in my wardrobe?
My answers to Chrissy's 11 questions:
1. What is the story of your blog name? My plan back in the day was to get a bubble bee tattoo because you know "bee" is for Becky. I also had a blog that was titled "Why Becky Quit Life" I liked the title but I thought it was too negative so when I started blogging on the regular again I ditched the old name and went with B is for Becky. I still want that bubble bee tattoo.
2. Do you have a celebrity crush? Not really. I think Alexander Skarsgard (Eric from True Blood) is super duper sexy but I wouldn't call him a crush.
3. What is your favorite fast food spot? Chick-fil-a! At my last work I had a standing Chick date every Monday for lunch with my work bff! Now I don't have one close to my new work so I'm going through sweet tea withdrawal!
4. What is your favorite holiday? My birthday! This year I have to share it with Easter, balls!
5. Are you a good public speaker? I'm going to say no but I'm not horrible. Be prepared then it isn't as stressful!
6. What is the first blog you remember reading? I would say The Rockstar Diaries.
7. If I were to give you $100 to spend at one place would you choose Target, Starbucks or your favorite thrift store? Target. When I have gift certificates I can never find anything I like at a store. Target I can always find something even if it is just tights!
9. Describe an outfit that makes you feel awesome. My jean shirt, a necklace that my brother in law would describe as looking like I stole everything from a pawn shop and put it on my neck, a skirt and heels.
10. What is my biggest pet peeve? Its a tie between slow drivers and when people pronounce picture like 'pitcher'.
11. What makes you happy? My furry ladies faces!
My 11 questions:
1.What is your favorite hobby/ leisure activity?
2. Favorite musical artists?
3. What are your favorite blog reads?
4. What is your favorite way to kill time?
5. Favorite nail polish color.
6. Tell me about a dream vacation.
7. An item off your bucket list, life long bucket list or yearly bucket list.
8. Recount an embrassing event in your life.
9. Do you have any nick names? Ugh the names people come up with!
10. Are you a dessert person? My husband tells me he isn't yet he ates it...hmmm. What's your favorite dessert?
11. Where do you love to shop?
AND I'm tagging:
my blog friend Kelsey of Harbor Cottagemy sister Stephanie of Geek in Glasses
a new follower Lindsey of Out of Alabaster
my real life friend Rita of You Can't Special Order Awesome so she will hopefully start blogging again