After we hit up the Renegade Craft Fair we relaxed and beautified oursleves at our hotel. That of course involved bottles of champagne and wearing leopard print panties on our heads. Then the activities for the night began.
The nights activites included but were not limited to:
- Dinner and drinks at the Mercer Kitchen
- Lots of walking and sore feet
- Poor attitudes from bartenders
- A psychic reading for the bride (she will be having three children in the future)
- Being denyed water everywhere, then buying a glorious $7 bottle the first place we found
- A Jager bomb for Rita
- Convincing Cami that the group should not travel over the "W" bridge to watch Brazlian dancers
- Rita's new favorite saying 'Titty Sprinkles'
- Getting our groove on
- Cami's claw soaking up her drinks
(I don't know if anyone has noticed but the bride has a claw hand. It's a cast from a surgery for a broken and dislocated finger. Hopefully it will be gone for the wedding. However the claw doesn't bring her down and she gets a 1/2 off discount on manicures.)