Thursday, March 28, 2013
Life Minus Husband
Okay, having Jonathan away for weeks at a time sucks like 92% of the time, but it can't be that bad ALL the time. I try to be an optimist so I do think about the awesome shit of being a single roommate most of my days.
- Less cleaning. Dishes, laundry and man dirt. There is only one person here making a mess and no man dirt to be seen so my chores are a little lighter!
- An empty bed. I can lay diagional. I can have five pillows. I don't have to fight to keep four blankets on the bed!
- Less grocery shopping. Dude, Jonathan eats a lot so now my grocery bill and shopping time are cut down.
- No one is here to tell me to stop buying house plants!
- Only me to cook for! Yes, I think I will eat cereal every night this week thank you.
- Want to have a ladies night? Come on over girls because it's open ladies night at Becky's house all weekend!
- Let's face the facts. There is one good spot on the couch and now I don't have to fight anyone for it.
- No man TV shows! When is the last time I had to watch Extreme 4X4? I don't know and I don't miss it!
It's the little things to keep me happy during my Jonathan free time. It's sad but I'm getting by.